RGB Codes for SU's 2015-2017 In-Colors

Aren't the new colours just awesome?  Sadly, we don't get MDS updates anymore so I decided to go on a search for the new RGB codes and found them listed in a forum.  However, I couldn't find a graphic so I made one up to share with anyone that might be interested -


If you're searching for the 2016-18 In Colors, here's a link to a demo's blog that has a fantastic colour chart -
http://inkantations-and-inkarnations.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/2016-2018-in-colors.html

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you so much for finding and sharing this information. The rgb codes are an invaluable part of my crafting tools. I often print the inside sentiments for my cards, and it is wonderful to be able to match the print color to my SU cardstock.
Pssequimages said…
Thank you! so much. I looked and looked for Watermelon Wonder!