Vintage Vans - Card and Gift Box

My brother turned 50 today and we celebrated his 'milestone' birthday at the Fifties Diner in Deloraine.  His hobby is restoring wooden vintage caravans so when I spotted these cutting files in the Silhouette Store, I just had to make a set for his birthday.

Happy Birthday, Andrew!
 
The Card 
   
 I made a little gift card holder for inside the card.
 
The Gift Box
 
   
The colour scheme is Marina Mist, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I used some Polka Dot DSP and ribbon from my retired stash and filled the little gift box with Jelly Bellies, Starburst Berries and Cola lollies. 

A while back I bought him an early birthday pressie (a book on vintage caravans) which inspired this card -

 
Thanks for visiting.  I've shown you the blue set and will be back again soon to share the red version that I also made.  Love my Silhouette Cameo!


Comments

Jeannie said…
Very cute! I have my cameo still in the box! Id love to case! Where can I find pattern?