Project Life Confetti Pocket Card for the Friday Mashup

Hello!  It's been a very cold, wet and windy Saturday so I thought I would brighten up my day by having a crack at my first 'card' for Project Life.  It's actually a Confetti Pocket Card made from Window Sheets and the PL Cards and Labels Dies.

I love the latest theme for FM 166 so decided to join in with their latest challenge.

The challenge over at the FRIDAY MASHUP is to -
  • Create a project using "Sequins".
  • Create  a "Hello or Hi project".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Hello project with Sequins".
I opted to mash it up and include a 'hello' and sequins!  It's also my first time playing along with their challenges. Thanks for the inspiration.


FM 166

  

I actually managed to make 3 projects today so I will back to share something that I made for our team 'Sneak Peek' Catalogue Launch which is on tomorrow.

Until then, happy stamping, die cutting, scrapping ...
 
http://www.fridaymashup.com/2014/07/hollys-rock-star-picks.html
Thanks!




Comments

Lisa said…
Fantastic pocket card! I love all the different elements inside and the hello looks very neat going across the pocket!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup for the first time, I hope you'll come back and play along with us again!
Heidi Baks said…
Very nice! Love the see-through quality, although I bet this would look just as nice as a card front. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.