Inspire, Create, Share - Swap and Roomie Gift

Hi there.  Sorry that I have been MIA.  It's been a busy couple of weeks at work with major renovations to half the classrooms and getting organised with mid-year reporting.  I'm itching to get my pre-order goodies out of the boxes and onto my craft desk.  Hopefully, I'll have something new to share with you soon.

It's just a quick post today to share my Create, Inspire, Share Card Swap that I participated in with the JAI girls.  I also made a little gift box to match the swap for a roomie gift.  You've probably seen a few of these Scalloped Tag Topper sets that I have recently made so I won't go into detail with the project recipe.

My South Pacific Convention Swap
(Thanks for taking the photo, Nikki)

If you follow my Facebook Page you would have seen lots of photos of our absolutely awesome time in Melbourne.  One of the many highlights was rockin' along to ABBA with Bjorn Again at the after party. Here's one set of photo booth pics from that night, courtesy of Kim -



Top, L to R - Christine Blain, Tina Gillespie, Nikki Spencer
Bottom, L to R - Narelle Farrugia, Paula Dobson, Kim Badelt, Patrice Easton and me

Just love those gals!  Can't wait until next year when we get to 'play catch' up on the Gold Coast.
Thanks so much for stopping by,


 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop




http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/


Comments