By the Seashore and By the Tide

I'm a little sad as it is our last day of Summer :(  We've had some scorching temperatures over the last week but I definitely felt a hint of Autumn in the air today.

To mark the end of our Aussie Summer and to wish the warm weather along for those in the Northern Hemisphere, we have two 'beach' stamp sets that we are featuring at still addINKtive for our Spot that Stamp Set Challenge.

Hop on over to the challenge blog to check out the guidelines.  Your project does not have to be new so if you have made a card or a scrapbook layout etc. using either By the Seashore or By the Tide, go and link it up.  We'd love to see what you have created.


  By the SeashoreBy-the-seashore



By the Tide

I'm also a bit sad because if you haven't already noticed, I haven't been able to play along with the challenges at still addINKtive lately, mainly because work is consuming most of my spare time.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job as a Kindy/Prep teacher but there's a lot of research and planning required at the moment and my craft time has had to take a back seat.  Hopefully things will settle down soon and I will be able to join in as I'm starting to go through 'craft withdrawal'.


Until then ...
Happy Stamping!


Comments