Spot that Stamp Set - Forever Young

It's  Week 2 at still addINKtive where we feature a Stampin' Up! Stamp Set and this week Kathy has chosen, Forever Young.


This is not a challenge week but we're asking that you link up any projects that you have created using that set.  This means either old or new projects, with a limit of 3 links per blog or web site, are welcome.  Some other blogs call this a 'Linky Party' or a 'Product Blog Hop' but we are calling it - Spot that Stamp Set.


So here's what you can do this week -
  • Create a brand new project using the SU set, Forever Young and/or ...
  • Link up any past projects that you have made using this set.
  • If you spot a gorgeous creation in Blog Land that has used any of the images from Forever Young, why don't you email the creator and ask them to link up their post to here.  I'm sure they'd be flattered to have the recognition.
  • Sit back with a cuppa and go for a little blog hop to get some great inspiration on different ways this set can be used.
  • Contact your SU Demonstrator if you have been inspired to purchase Forever Young or any other great Stampin' Up! accessories. 
  • If anyone purchases Forever Young from me during Spot that Stamp Set this week, you will receive a FREE container of Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons valued at $9.95 - yes I'm feeling a little generous!  You can see the featured stamp set on page 116 of the Australian Ideas Book and Catalogue (Link on my side bar) (Wood Mount - $44.95, Clear Mount - $35.95, AUSTRALIAN residents only. SU Demonstrators are not eligible for this promotion. P&H $5.95)  Please click on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of my blog and send me your order via my email - Credit Card transactions only.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, onto the nitty gritty - Believe it or not this tiny bit of stamping is NEW.  The Simply Adorned range of jewellery retired quite a while ago but I had never got around to actually stamping an image for my pendant that I bought back in 2011 - shameful, I know!  I always had in mind to use the image of the little girl on the swing so I'm so glad Kathy chose Forever Young so I could tick one more thing off my To Do List.


I used Basic Black to stamp the image and frame onto the retired, Timeless Portrait DSP and cut it down to fit inside the pendant.  The great thing about this piece of jewellery is I can change the images and add extra charms so it always becomes a 'new' accessory to wear. I used a bit of current Victoria Crochet Trim to add a little bit of 'vintage'.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope that still addINKtive will provide you with loads of inspiration this week.

Not all the DT have this stamp set, but for those that do, be sure to check out their latest projects -







(that's me)

(my co-host)


Comments

Susan Joyce said…
Love how you franmed the image Bron and the Victoria Lace just finishes it off. Gorgeous!
This is so elegant Bron. I love the way you've stamped the girl and frame onto the dsp. I'm glad your idea finally came to fruition! It's beautiful.
H2 :) said…
This is sooo sweet, Bron. Anyone would think the pendant was especially made for those images, they look fabulous housed in this tiny frame. Love that you have used a blue DSP as your background too. :)
H2 :) said…
Forgot to say I love your SAB themed blog header, Bron, - the colours are so fresh & fun!
AND your other two Forever Young creations are gorgeous too! :)
What a super idea to use the stamp set the way you did. It's picture perfect! I never did get into the jewelry but always liked what everyone else did with it!