Owl Occasions Christmas Tags

 Owl Occasions Christmas Tags
(made from the Two Tags Die)

I've been fiddling around trying to come up with a Team Christmas Swap with my limited supplies of current SU stock.  I did, however, get the very cute, Owl Occasions Stamp Set and some Comfort Cafe DSP that will pass as 'festive' in my re-starter kit and made this mini pack of tags.  The topper is made from the Oval Accents Die and I have used Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade ink and matching ribbon.

I think I'll try a couple of other ideas and may end up with a variety of swaps as I'm not fond of mass producing the same design.

So, there might be a few other posts that will pop up later in the week if I can find the time to be a bit more adventurous.


Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Patrice said…
These tags are gorgeous Bron - love that little owl. I'm not fond of mass production either and I'm sure you're going to create some more gorgeous little tags to swap.
Monica Gale said…
What sweet tags Bron and how bad i am? I didn't even noticed you was gone never mind resigning. Sending you hugs xx