The Lollipop Ladies #50 - I've Gone Bananas


I've literally gone bananas over the latest challenge at The Lollipop Ladies.  Every fortnight there's some sweet inspiration to get you all inspired to make a paper craft project and join in on the challenge.  This time around it is all about bananas with the added challenge of leaves.

I decided to make a little gift pack filled with banana lollies. The very cute stamp is called, I've Gone Bananas and was coloured with Copic Markers. The patterned paper is from Bella BLVD and the leafy die was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.


Here's the inspiration photo -
The Lollipop Ladies #50 - Bananas with the added challenge of Leaves


I hope you are able to join in this fortnight.  There's always a Guest DT spot and a prize up for grabs.
Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Nikki Spencer said…
Soooo...cute Bron! what a fun gift/card. These would be great for a childs party bag.
Oh what fun! I am surprised that there are any bananas left in that packet! I would have gobbled them all up! Love the cheeky monkey! Hugs xxx
Elaine said…
Your creation is so much fun. That monkey is the cutest! Well done.
Lauren T said…
Love your take on the challenge. A gift bag is such a great idea. Looks like we all may have done something with monkeys! :)
Gail said…
great minds think alike Bron,I do the first Thursday DT post ,it seems we have all been biten by the monkey bug as Sue has used one on her card as well.

Sorry I missed your demo at Regal Crafts ,I was stuck on the sofa with a bad back.Are you doing anymore demos.
H2 :) said…
Oh my, Bron, this little guy is adorable! Love the die-cut leaves & the cute little monkeys behind your yummy treats too. :)