Tomorrow's Dream



What reasons could I possibly have for blogging on a week night, especially after a busy day at work?

These ones -
  • Annabelle Stamps have a beautiful colour combo for their challenge this week.
  • I was itching to ink up my new stamp set, 'Tomorrow's Dream'.
  • I went to a Copics Class last Friday night and was wanting to try out some new colours (Don't look too closely though, as I'm still learning).
  • I actually cut something out with my new Silhouette Cameo and was so .... excited.  Oh .. the possibilities!
  • I'm temporarily avoiding the task of writing more school reports as I have gone a little stir crazy with 'all work and no play' time over the last week (My recent posts have been scheduled ones).
Well, I think they are valid excuses reasons for popping in to say hi with a little challenge card :)


 Here's the gorgeous colour palette -
 
I used SU's Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke
and a few Copic Markers.
 



Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog.  I hope you get some time to craft.


Comments

Danielle Daws said…
This is gorgeous Bron! I love how you've used the stamp... and your Silhouette!! Jealous!
Patrice said…
Bron this is just so sweet and that image cute! Love the way you've used these colours.

Looking forward to seeing lots more come from that new Silhouette machine. Go you!
Lisa Elton said…
Get out Bronwyn...this is SO CUTE! Love your paper piecing, darling DP!!!
H2 :) said…
All perfectly good reasons Bron! :) Sweet, sweet card. Love your image & the dainty print you have used. So happy that you've had fun playing with your SC - it might mean more gorgeous midweek eye candy for us, yay!! :)
Susan Joyce said…
Too cute Bronwyn! Love the shape, the image, DSP and your sentiment, everything really. Lucky you a new Silhouette.
Kylie said…
This is a drop dead gorgeous card, Bronwyn! I'm in love with every aspect of your card, just gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X
Just stunning Bronwyn, so glad you could play along with ABS this week!
Andrea said…
Wow Bronwyn, so gorgeous, and what patience to fussy cut around the image!!
TFS :)
Andrea
Helen said…
She is such a sweet image, all rugged up for winter, gorgeous .... and I just noticed the twiggy background! Helen (Sydney)
Susan Hogan said…
How fabulous is this Bronwyn! It's so pretty!