Dynamic Duos

Hi there!  I have some exciting news to share with you.  I have been invited to be part of a Design Team over at the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog.

 


While you're waiting in anticipation for the fun to begin, please go and check out all the amazing talent that make up this fantastic DT -



Our first challenge will kick off on Saturday, May 5th and I can't wait!  The first Dynamic Duo Combo was decided via our Facebook page so please visit and 'LIKE' so you can be part of the fun too.


The challenge will be divided into weekly 'themes'...
Week 1-Bold and Sassy-bright, happy colours
Week 2-Subtly Yours-softer colours
Week 3-Black Tie-one colour plus black, dress it up with a dessert option
Week 4-Monochromatic
Week 5-Mix and Match-we choose one colour and the participant adds their own colour choice to ours to create the "Dynamic Duo"


Fun times ahead!
 



Comments

Tina said…
How exciting for you Bron! Congrats!
Christine Blain said…
Wonderful news, Bron - so happy for you. I eagerly await the 5th of May!
Nikki Spencer said…
Congrats Bron, l look forward to joining in with a challenge or 2.xxx
Kim S said…
I am so thrilled to be working with you on this team! I have followed and admired your work for a long time and am so excited to see what you do with "dynamic duos"!
Lisa Elton said…
A BIG hello and congrats to you Bronwyn!! I'm so excited to be working with you on the new team and look forward to the new adventure!!
Lesley said…
So excited to work with you Bronwyn, I have been an admiring for a long time!
Hugs,
Lesley
Jackie Rockwell said…
Hi Bronuyn! So excited for you! I'm looking forward to playing along in the challenges!
Mae's Cachet said…
Congrats Bron! Looking forward to seeing what challenges are brought to inspire us and of course seeing what great inspiration you provide! Have fun with it and I hope I can join in with a challenge or two. ♥
paige said…
Hi Bronwyn! I'm excited to be working with you on the DT!
Congrats Bron, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the very frist challenge!!
Melissa said…
So exciting to be a part of the team with you! :) Looking forward to getting started!!
Susan Joyce said…
Congratulation's Bronwyn, fantastic having you playing along with me on the Dynamics Duo Design Team.
H2 :) said…
Woohoo! Congratulations on your new DT position Bron. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations! :)
Anni said…
Hi DT fellow!
Congrats to you!
I am so happy to creating with you for Dynamic Duos!
Anni
Judy May said…
Great news, Bron. Looking forward to more of your inspiring creations on 'Dynamic Duos'.
Anne Marie Hile said…
Hi Bronwyn! I can't tell you how excited I am to be on the Dynamic Duos DT with you! You always share the most beautiful projects and such wonderful inspiration! Hugs! :)