Purse and Matching Card - a UStamp Year End Blowout Project

A Purse with ...


... Matching Card


... made using Newsprint DSP, Very Vanilla Card Stock,


Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Easter Blossoms' Stamp Set.


Hope you like! ~

This is the first project that I have made (apart from my own) for the latest UStamp Year End Blowout. I took inspiration from Danielle Daws' tutorial. You can visit Danielle's blog to see her lovely samples but if you want the instructions to this and 39+, brilliant, easy to follow tutorials, you'll just have to join this round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends.

I'm off to start another project!!

Thanks for taking a peek,

Comments

Danielle Daws said…
Oh, Bron! This is STUNNING! Love it! :-)
KimB said…
Yep Danielle said it - stunning! I always feel quite daunted by that particluar Newsprint pattern but you have found the perfect and so very gorgeously effective way of using it!!
Rachel said…
WOW, beautiful.
Rach:)
Tania Gould said…
Oooo these are nice!!! Love that embossing and the little tag!
Leonie said…
I love these two projects, they are so sweet!