Sssssh, I Have a Secret ...

... SANTA!!!!! This person knows me very well because I love making these Haute Tote Bags.

It was really special to actually receive one in the gorgeous Jolly Holiday DSP.


Individual Wrapping for each little Gift


I feel thoroughly spoilt!


A Personal Touch on the Inside Pocket


Mmmm ... who could my Secret Santa be??


Well, it's from a Just Add Ink Team Member and I think I've narrowed it down to two possible lovely, crafty ladies!

I'm going to need a little help ... any thoughts?

The contents will remain a secret until you see mentioned in future posts that the so called items that I have used were from my Secret Santa! Love to tease!

Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of the year.

Comments

Susan Joyce said…
Bronwyn, your Secret Santa present is gorgeous. Love the colours you used.
Patrice said…
Lucky you! Those colours are great together.
Wow! You are one lucky JAI girl, Bronwyn! I wonder who it is! Very elegant and gorgeously beautiful! Hugs xxaxx
Unknown said…
Ooooh, I love this!
Brenda Dean said…
I love this! I'm going to CASE it in the future! THANK YOU!!!!