Colour Coach and a Sweet Sunday Sketch

The Sketch comes from the lovely and talented, Karen Giron and the Colour Combo is from Stampin' Up's! Colour Coach.

Sunday Coffee

It's been a while since I've entered a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (8 weeks to be precise). I don't have a lot of time these days to join in the fun but managed to slip this one in!

Our latest SU Demonstrator's Magazine, 'Impressions', had a great card sample using Sip by Sip and inspiration from the 'Pop Art' Movement. I'm dying to CASE that one sometime soon. In the meantime I thought I'd ink up this versatile set as I hadn't used it for a while.

I went to the Colour Coach to find some warm, earthy, coffee colours and loved the combination of Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Cameo Coral.


Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 58


Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Sip by Sip
Cardstock: Glossy White, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red
Accessories: 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Earth Element Brads, 1" Circle Punch, Walk in the Park DSP (Spring Mini), Holiday Treasures DSP, Dimensionals
Non-SU: CB Embossing Folder and Fiskars Apron Lace Punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Bron :0)


Comments

Mate I love the colours!! And that layout is really lovely!!
Hope you're super duper!! Hugs SHarnee :0)
Lea L. said…
Very cute! I love the coffee mugs! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea